General Terms & Conditions
Included in the price:
- VAT and taxes included.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Coverage against theft of vehicles
- Personal Injury Assistance (PAI)
- Full risk insurance without excess
In case of any accidents or damages to the vehicle, the customer is required to fill out an accident report and deliver it to our office. Also, if the vehicle is stolen, the customer is required to report to the police and submit the complaint in our office.
Any accidents or damages to the vehicle not notified shall be construed as negligence by the customer and this may incur to additional charges.
The concerted third party insurance covers the renter and authorized drivers against liability by the amount of fifty million euros (50.000.000.- €).
Not included in the price and considered extras:
Insurance “Young driver” for drivers between 23-25 years old: €8/day
hiring is only allowed for groups A, B, C, D, E
Any accessory GPS, child seats, etc .. Prices are available to the customer at the time of booking on our website.
Not covered by insurance:
It is the responsibility of the renter the following cases of loss or damage:
- Loss or damage to keys
- All Costs caused due to wrong type of fuel being administered to the vehicle
- Damages under the vehicles
- Towing Service (only when the client incurs in negligence that is not covered by insurance.)
- Damage or loss of Antenna
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Eurocard, Maestro
24 hours, 365 days a year.
The vehicle will be returned by the customer as empty as possible. No refunds of any kind will be made.
The company gives as an option the full/full tank. If it is not returned full, the gasoline consumed will be charged proportionally.
Rates may change without notice, depending on increases and / or decreases in fuel prices
- Grupo A: €70
- Group B: €75
- Group C, D, E, F, F1, F2, F3, F4 : €80
- Group G, H: €85
- Group L, L1, L2, L3: €90
- Group M, M1 : €100
TRIP CARS SL charges an administrative fee of 25 Euros (VAT included) to the client when we receive a traffic ticket. TRIP CARS SL is obliged by law to provide information on the rent to the authorities in case of a traffic fine.
This fee does not include the payment of the traffic fine; The customer must pay the authorities directly.
Abandonment of the vehicle
Clients abandoning vehicles elsewhere than the agreed in the lease shall be liable for costs incurred for breach of contract. Moreover, apart from the daily rental fee, a daily charge of 30.25 Euros (VAT included) penalty will apply.
- Vehicles can not be taken abroad or between islands.
- Customers will need to provide us with a local address (flat, apartment, villa, hotel, etc.)
- The minimum driver age is 23 years, with a driving license with a length of more than 3 years
- If the vehicle category reserved is not available at the time of collection, we will provide one upgrade at no additional cost.
- The insurance does not cover, in any case, accidents or damages caused to the vehicle by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medications or any other substance that reduces the driver′s ability, or when the driver is not one of the authorized drivers in the contract, or even so, if the damages occur due to breach of what is established in the contract or the basic traffic regulations.
- The transport of goods or animals maybe only with the express consent of rent a car Trip Cars SL. Non-observance of this regulation can be a special cleaning, provided the customer with up to €95.
Standard or extreme cleaning
The rental price includes a standard cleaning of the vehicle, however, if the vehicle is returned extremely dirty, Rent a car TRIP CARS SL will be forced to charge € 95 for special cleaning.
Cancellations without penalty must be made with a minimum of 96 hours respect to the start of rent which shall be considered at 08.00 am on the first day. Otherwise the following shall apply: – Between 96 and 72 h be paid 25% of the total agreed price. – Between 72 h and 48 h, 50% will be paid the agreed price. – Between 48 and 24 hours will be paid 75% of the total agreed price. – Less than 24 hours shall be paid 100% of the total agreed price.
Late return of the vehicle
If the vehicle is returned later than the date agreed in the lease, the insurance will be invalidated, and the customer will be responsible for payment of € 30.25 per day (VAT included). In addition to this payment, the customer will also be responsible for paying the daily rental rate.